Copyright Notice: All images on this blog are owned by Sialia Photography. You may not scan, copy or save any images without written consent from Sialia Photography. Thank you!

Monday, March 29, 2010

Baby C's First Birthday : Sialia Photography - Connecticut Childrens Photographer

This weekend I had the pleasure of photographing the first birthday of Birthday Girl "Baby C"! First birthdays are so busy for moms and dads and that is why I love photographing them.  It gives both mom and dad a chance to enjoy the party AND also get some great photographs! I know when my husband and I have a birthday party we always get so caught up in everything that needs to be done, that I miss out on all the "moment" photos that I wanted and that's why I LOVE photographing birthday parties!

Well, here are some of my favorites from the day and there are more to come, I just wanted to give mom and dad a little sneak peek!




This one is one of my favorites.


Another favorite.


The babies of '09 ~ Favorite too!


Favorite


SO big!



Look at those blue eyes of hers! She is such a cutie!




Just look at these eyes!

Thank you once again to "Baby C's" mom and dad for having me I had a wonderful time and I can't wait to do her 1 year old portraits with you!

Don't forget to leave a comment and let me know that you stopped by! I love hearing from you! 

No comments: